All our customers
As a country, we have a couple of long and difficult weeks ahead of us. We thought we’d share some useful tips on how to stay sane at home.
- If you’re working from home, try and keep a routine and a separate space that you can close up and move away from at the end of the day.
- Get the kids into the garden. Doing some gardening and getting some fresh air will do them wonders. Never mind keep them busy for a couple hours.
- Keep socialising with your friends via WhatsApp or FaceTime calls. We need to check in on each other now more than ever.
- Get into the kitchen and try out those new recipes that you’ve been wanting to test.
- It may not be Spring, but those closets could use a makeover before Winter sets in.