Expats AlertView all specials
No matter what country you have moved to, there is nothing’s like to coming home to “good old SA” for a visit, be it for a long or short period of time. WE welcome you home and offer you a fantastic special to enjoy your stay!
You may be missing Mom’s homemade bobotie and peppermint tart, or Gogo’s yummiest Morogo, pap and Nyama, and it’s time to celebrate and spend time with family and friends.
Some of the other things you may have missed are being greeted with the largest smile by a petrol attendant when filling up with petrol. Been woken up by a Hadeda “alarm clock” at 5am, or just missed listening to the mix of local languages while walking down the street.
Remember you can see robots every day, drive on the “right” side of the road. Eat real boerewors and call it a “braai” with pride.
Or you may be coming home to do that wonderful road trip you always wanted to do – to stroll along our pristine white beaches, explore our forests, come face to face with a lion or swim with the sharks……. and of course stop at all the Padstals ,and have a burger at a Wimpy along the way.
As you know we do things a little differently over here, rent a car from the car rental company that knows South Africa best.
Welcoming all Expat South African’s home – Terms and Conditions
- Blackout periods may apply for certain areas at certain times;
- Valid on all groups – Subject to availability;
- Reservations can be made via our website www.bidvestcarrental.co.za using rate code EX9 or by clicking on the particular advert and BOOK NOW;
- Credit card payment;
- Rate code: EX9
- Passport and international airline return ticket must be presented at counter on collection of vehicle to qualify;
- Standard terms and conditions of our rental agreement apply;
- Rate includes: Super Waivers, Tyre Waiver, Glass Waiver, Airport surcharge, Tourism levy, VAT and unlimited mileage.