Namibia Has It All SpecialView all specials
If you needing huge sand dunes, desert, sea, mountains, grand canyons and wildlife then Namibia is the place for you! It’s time to get out and explore.
Book a suitable car for your trip now. And let the adventure begin.
Namibia Has It All Special – Terms and Conditions
- Blackout periods may apply for certain branches;
- Valid on all groups – Subject to availability;
- Valid for Namibia Only;
- Reservations can be made via our website;
- Credit Card Payment only;
- Standard terms and conditions of our rental agreement apply;
- Rate Code: NSO
- Rate includes: Super Waivers ( SCDW,STLW, Tyre and Glass) Unlimited Mileage and VAT.
Should you choose to rent from us, please provide the following information when confirming your booking:
- ID NUMBER
- FULL NAME AS DISPLAYED ON PASSPORT OR ID
- ADDITIONAL DRIVER (N$410 per driver): Required – YES or NO:
- ADDITIONAL DRIVER NAME (if required & as recorded on identification document)
- ADDITIONAL DRIVER: ID NUMBER
- EMAIL ADDRESS FOR INVOICE
- MOBILE PHONE NUMBER
- RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS
The following documentation is required when renting from Bidvest Car Rental:
- DRIVING LICENSE
- CREDIT CARD – BCR will place an authorisation hold on your credit card. This is not a debit, but it will reduce the amount of funds available on your credit card. On termination of the rental the vehicle will be inspected for any damage, it will be refuelled and then the rental charge will be debited to your credit card. The bank will be notified to cancel the authorisation hold – it usually takes approximately 5 days for the bank to process the cancellation; it takes on average 10 days for international cards to reflect that the cancellation has been processed;
- Liability in the event of damage – Check the vehicle at the time of rental to ensure that any incidental damage is reflected on the damage sheet that will be inside the vehicle. On return of the vehicle please do the same. Checking the vehicle carefully minimises the chance of being charged for any damage you are not responsible for;
- EToll Charges – BCR receives automated downloads from SANRAL for ETOLL charges. These feeds come through every 6 hours on average. Should any charges come through once we have closed off the rental agreement, then these charges will be invoiced separately on your credit card as LATE CHARGES. Note that BCR charges an administration fee of 20% to support & manage E-Toll collections and payments to SANRAL;
- Traffic Fine Administration Fee – BCR charges an administration fee of N$295 per traffic fine received;
- Terms and Conditions of Rental: Attached for information.