Inter-Provincial One Way SpecialView all specials
- Let us assist you with getting you home after your isolation period for Repats , Back to Varsity should you attend varsity in another province or if you need to attend a funeral.We have created a special rate for customers that will be travelling across Inter Provincial borders, that gives you peace of mind and have included unlimited mileage, one-way fee to assist you moving from one province to the next with a permit. The rate also includes Super Waivers ( SCDW and STLW), Tyre and Windscreen Cover, contract fee and
- Rate only applicable for Inter Provincial One Way Rentals (ie pick-up one province; drop-off in a different province);
- Valid on all groups – Subject to availability;
- Valid for South Africa Only;
- Reservations can be made via our website using rate code by clicking on specials or through our call centre on 086 101 7722 /firstname.lastname@example.org or any of the Bidvest Car Rental locations;
- Credit Card Payment;
- Rate code: ES7;
- Standard terms and conditions of our rental agreement apply;
- Rate includes: Super Waivers ( SCDW and STLW), Contract fee, Unlimited Mileage.
The following documentation is required when renting from Bidvest Car Rental:
- DRIVING LICENSE
- CREDIT CARD – BCR will place an authorisation hold on your credit card. This is not a debit, but it will reduce the amount of funds available on your credit card. On termination of the rental the vehicle will be inspected for any damage, it will be refuelled and then the rental charge will be debited to your credit card. The bank will be notified to cancel the authorisation hold – it usually takes approximately 5 days for the bank to process the cancellation; it takes on average 10 days for international cards to reflect that the cancellation has been processed.
- Liability in the event of damage – Check the vehicle at the time of rental to ensure that any incidental damage is reflected on the damage sheet that will be inside the vehicle. On return of the vehicle please do the same. Checking the vehicle carefully minimises the chance of being charged for any damage you are not responsible for.
- EToll Charges – BCR receives automated downloads from SANRAL for ETOLL charges. These feeds come through every 6 hours on average. Should any charges come through once we have closed off the rental agreement, then these charges will be invoiced separately on your credit card as LATE CHARGES. Note that BCR charges an administration fee of 20% to support & manage E-Toll collections and payments to SANRAL.
- Traffic Fine Administration Fee – BCR charges an administration fee of R295 per traffic fine received.